Apply for DE FOA 0002081
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Accelerated Research in Quantum Computing (ARQC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - HQ
Previous opportunity: Bat Surveying and Assessment, Ft. Leavenworth, KS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002081
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002081) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00045||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00044||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00042||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G19AS00041||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G19AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|DE FOA 0002120||RFI -Pre-pilot and Pilot R&D Projects to Scale, Mature, and Advance ARPA-E Funded Technologies.|
|W81XWH 19 BMFRP IDA||DoD Bone Marrow Failure, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MSRP EHDA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MSRP IIRA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|19 574||Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|NIJ 2019 15504||Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program- COMPETITIVE, FY 2019|
|DE FOA 0002108||Design Intelligence Fostering Formidable Energy Reduction and Enabling Novel Totally Impactful Advanced Technology Enhancements (DIFFERENTIATE) SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0002107||Design Intelligence Fostering Formidable Energy Reduction and Enabling Novel Totally Impactful Advanced Technology Enhancements (DIFFERENTIATE)|
|P19AC00092||Monitoring Stream Benthic Macroinvertebrates for NPS-NCR|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP EIRA||DOD Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP IDA||DOD Prostate Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP PRA||DOD Prostate Cancer, Physician Research Award|
|DE FOA 0002110||Quantum Horizons: QIS Research and Innovation for Nuclear Science|
|DE FOA0002110||Quantum Horizons: QIS Research and Innovation for Nuclear Science|
|2019 NIST SBIR 02||NIST FY19 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase II|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002081", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.