Combat Trafficking in High Value Wildlife Products from Big Cats (SFOP0004272)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Combat Trafficking in High Value Wildlife Products from Big Cats" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 05, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: U.S.-China Afghan Diplomat Training Program
Previous opportunity: Sonoran Joint Venture Migratory Bird Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0004272) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00116||Increase Accountability of Public Access to Bureaus' Museum Tree-Ring Specimens|
|P18AS00118||Condition Assessment and Historic Preservation Guide|
|P18AS00119||Long-term dynamics of stream hydrology and water quality|
|P18AS00120||IMR NPS ProRanger Program|
|L18AS00008||BLM MT/DAK Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on MT/DAK Public Lands|
|F18AS00111||White-Nose Syndrome Grants to State Willidfe Management Agencies. Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation|
|P18AS00126||Restoration and Fencing Projects-Glacier National Park|
|P18AS00130||Test and Apply Stone Conservation Methods to Stabilize Disintegrating Petrified Stumps|
|P18AS00128||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Engaging Local Youth, Biscayne National Park Maintenance Internshipw|
|P18AS00129||Repurposing Science and History for our citizens|
|P18AS00143||The Little Yosemite Valley Backcountry Internship Program|
|P18AS00145||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD:Natural resources support, assistance, and experiences in Everglades National Park: The BioCorps internship program.|
|P18AS00067||Fee Management Agreement for Muir Woods National Monument|
|P18AS00147||Adventure Outdoor Recreation History and Management|
|P18AS00146||Develop a Repeat Photography Program to engage visitors and document landscape changes|
|P18AS00148||Designing and Enhancing OUtdoor Exhibits to Interpret Florrissant Fossil Beds|
|P18AS00150||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to Learn to Create Interpretive Media|
|NPSNOICANY1800355||Restore Trails and Native Vegetation at Canyonlands National Park|
|NPSNOIPETR1800358||Trail and Fence Maintenance along the Northeast Quadrant|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0004272", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: