Apply for O COPS 2020 38003
- The Department of Justice, Community Oriented Policing Services in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Directed Announcement for Administrative Funding Announcement 2020ULMX0450" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.710.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 16, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: DOD Chronic Pain Management, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
Previous opportunity: Request for Information (RFI) on Hydrogen Program’s Demonstration Opportunities aligned with HyShot Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O COPS 2020 38003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O COPS 2020 38003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ921R0000028||Judicial Outreach Liaison and Fellows Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 43002||OJJDP FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 42001||OJJDP FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Training and Technical Assistance - National Gang Center|
|O BJA 2021 45001||FY 21 Internet of Things National Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2021 44001||Restrictive Housing Reform Implementation Assistance Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 43003||OJJDP FY21 National Mentoring Resource Center Continuation|
|O OJJDP 2021 47001||OJJDP FY 2021 Invited to Apply for Enhancements for Juvenile Indigent Defense Training and Technical Assistance|
|O OJJDP 2021 50001||OJJDP FY 2021 Missing and Exploited Children TTA Continuations|
|O BJA 2021 52002||FY 21 BJA Visiting Fellows Program|
|C NOFO 21 106||Lower Mekong Media Reporting Tour|
|INL21GR0049 AMEKENYA ELECTIONS 061921||Kenya Elections Electoral Violence Prevention Monitoring|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O COPS 2020 38003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.