Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R09 1733
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Alameda County, California" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 15, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,663,655.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: FY2020 Marine Debris Prevention
Previous opportunity: Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R09 1733
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R09 1733) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R05 1666||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Burnett, Clark, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, and Washburn Counties, Wisconsin|
|HHS 2019 ACF OCC TP 1599||Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five (PDG B-5) Initial Grant|
|HHS 2019 ACF OCC TP 1567||Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five (PDG B-5) Renewal Grant|
|HHS 2020 ACL TITLEVI 2001||Funding for Older Americans Act Title VI Native American Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R09 1733", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.