Apply for NAG ENHANCEMENT FY22
- The Institute of Museum and Library Services in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Library Services Enhancement Grants (2022)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.311.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 04, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 01, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 24 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: DRL Supporting Diverse Anti-Censorship Solutions
Previous opportunity: Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2022
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NAG ENHANCEMENT FY22
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NAG ENHANCEMENT FY22) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NAG HAWAIIAN FY22||Native Hawaiian Library Services Grants (2022)|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY22 P2||National Leadership Grants for Libraries (2022)|
|LB21 FY22 P2||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program (2022)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NAG ENHANCEMENT FY22", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.