Apply for OVC 2020 18094
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2020 Advancing the Use of Technology to Assist Victims of Crime" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.582.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 12, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: U.S.-India Comparative Constitutional Law 2.0
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 20 Academic-based Drug Field Testing and Training Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVC 2020 18094
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVC 2020 18094) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVC 2020 18292||OVC FY 2020 Specialized Training and Technical Assistance on Housing for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2020 18258||OVC FY 2020 Services for Minor Victims of Labor Trafficking|
|OVC 2020 18412||OVC FY 2020 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2020 18392||OJP FY 2020 Enhanced Collaborative Model Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2020 18332||OVC FY 2020 Services for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2020 17932||OVC FY 2020 Developing Future Victim Specialists to Serve American Indian/Alaska Native Victims of Crime|
|OVC 2020 18473||OVC FY 2020 Emergency Transitional Pet Shelter Housing and Assistance Grant Program|
|OVC 2020 18455||OVC FY 2020 Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Formula Program|
|OVC 2020 18613||OVC FY 2020 Improving Community Preparedness to Assist Victims of Mass Violence or Domestic Terrorism: Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|OVC 2020 18633||OVC FY 2020 Services for Minor Victims of Sex Trafficking|
|OVC 2020 17892||OVC FY 2020 Targeted Training and Technical Assistance for VOCA Victim Assistance and Compensation Administrators|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVC 2020 18094", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.