Promoting International Preservation and Research (P17AS00662)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting International Preservation and Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P14AC00195 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $63,536.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Community-Based Coalition Enhancement Grants To Address Local Drug Crises
Previous opportunity: Migratory Bird Joint Ventures
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00662) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOIP16AC00033||SCA Museum Interns Fort Union Trading Post|
|P17AS00667||Economic Impacts Study of the Historic Preservation Fund|
|USGS 17 FAC 0402||Climate Change Impacts on Invasive Species in the Northwest: A Synthesis and Path Forward|
|NOIP17AC00154 001||Establish SEEDS YCC Crew to Assist Keweenaw National Historical Park Heritage Sites and Partners|
|NPS 17 NERO 0045||St. Paul’s Church National Historic Site Interpretation and Preservation|
|NOI ILAB 17 05||Better Work Program|
|P17AS00671||Catalog and Store BIA Collections at the Western Archeological and Conservation Center|
|P17AS00674||DOI Museum Collections Activities Internships|
|P17AS00330||Inventorying and Monitoring Natural Resources Status and Trends in the National Park System|
|P17AS00476||Geologic Mapping in Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational River|
|17AC02||Alabama Department of Corrections Thinking for a Change Implementation Project|
|NOIP16AC00012 001||Centennial Cadet Scholars Program - CHYO|
|NOIP16AC01715||Historical Collection and Youth Engagement Program - CHYO|
|P17AS00441||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
|P17AS00684||Accessibility Evaluation of Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park|
|P17AS00685||Field Ecology and Technical Support for Long-term Monitoring in National Parks of the Southern Colorado Plateau Network – 2017|
|P17AS00353||Partnership with the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology and the National Cave And Karst Research Institute for Federal Fiscal Year 2017-2018|
|NOI ILAB 17 09||Project to Reduce Child Labor and Improve Working Conditions in Agriculture in the Dominican Republic (DR)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0147||Conduct Archeological Excavations of a First African Site on Jamestown Island|
|P17AS00475||Partnering for Preservation Technology 2017|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00662", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: