Apply for DE FOA 0001643
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, environment, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Regional Energy Technology Innovation Ecosystems Characterization Assessments" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.250.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 28, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 28, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Environment, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: CUPN Vegetation Monitoring Assistance
Previous opportunity: FY17 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001643
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001643) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002135||Requestion for Information - Production of Rare Earth Oxides and Rare Earth Metals|
|DE FOA 0002430||Notice of Intent to issue a Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) on behalf of DOE's Office of Fossil Energy (FE) entitled "Water Management For Thermal Power Generation".|
|H NOFO 21 100||Renewable energy speaker series|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001643", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.