Apply for RFA AG 18 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Resource Centers for Minority Aging (RCMAR) Coordinating Center (R24)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Tectonics
Previous opportunity: Investigating the effects of mixed-severity wildfires and timber harvest management on interspecific competition and population dynamics of the mesocarnivore guild in northern California and southern Oregon
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA AG 18 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AG 18 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS17 1709||Data to Care Rx: Using Real-time Prescription Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum|
|RFI 673 17 000001||DREAMS Initiative Namibia|
|CDC RFA GH15 162403CONT17||Developing professional training programs to increase capacity for effective global health response to humanitarian emergencies|
|RFA HL 18 020||Integrative Computational Biology for Analysis of NHLBI TOPMed Data|
|CDC RFA DP17 1705||Scaling the National Diabetes Prevention Program in Underserved Areas|
|CDC RFA IP17 1703||National Organization to Strengthen and Support a Network of Immunization Program Managers|
|CDC RFA GH13 13270401SUPP17||Supplement: Support Services from the World Health Organization (WHO) for the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 16170201SUPP17||Supplement: Strengthening Public Health Capacity and Strategic Information Systems through Cooperation and Support Services from the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 17 116||Health Professional Support Program for Children with Congenital Zika Virus (ZIKV) Infection|
|HRSA 17 033||Health Workforce for HIV and Chronic Disease Service Delivery Global Initiative|
|HRSA 17 103||Optimizing Momentum Toward Sustainable Epidemic Control|
|HRSA 17 070||Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) Program|
|HRSA 17 075||National Organizations for State and Local Officials (NOSLO)|
|CDC RFA GH15 162203CONT17||Strengthening South Africas Laboratory and Epidemiology Capacity to Detect and Respond to Zoonotic Disease Outbreaks, Center for Global Health|
|CDC RFA PS17 1712||Assuring Comprehensive Prevention and Treatment for Families Affected by HIV to Eliminate Perinatal HIV Transmission in the United States|
|RFA 121 17 000002||ServingLife|
|RFA RM 17 008||NIH Director's Early Independence Awards (DP5)|
|CDC RFA MN17 1701||CDC Undergraduate Public Health Scholars Program (CUPS): A Public Health Experience to Expose Undergraduate and Graduate Students to Minority Health, Public Health and Health Professions|
|RFA MH 18 250||Limited Competition: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Clinical Sites (U24)|
|RFA MH 18 251||Limited Competition: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Data Coordinating Center (U24)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AG 18 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.