Apply for P20AS00071
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SeaGrant Fellowship" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2020 This is a notice of intent to award to the University of Alaska Fairbanks. Applications will only be accepted by the University of Alaska Fairbanks. The posting of this announcement is required under National Park Service regulations..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $51,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Judicial Education
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00071
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00071) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 052820 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Based Mental Health Services Grant Program CFDA Number 84.184H|
|BIA 2020 LLGP||LIVING LANGUAGES GRANT PROGRAM (LLGP)|
|ED GRANTS 060120 001||Extension Grants Funding Opportunity for Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Promise Neighborhoods Extension Grantees|
|ED GRANTS 060120 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education: State Tribal Education Partnership Grants to Tribal Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.415A|
|DOS GEO 20 CA 002 060120||Civic and Tech through English Language (CTEL)|
|72052420RFA00001||NYCSER YP 2 APS USAID Nicaragua Addendum|
|DHS 20 NPD 005 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|S DR860 20 NOFO 004||Fomenting research partnerships between the U.S. and the D.R.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00071", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.