Apply for DE FOA 0002438
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Design, R&D, Validation, and Fabrication of a Prototype Carbon-Based Building" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 11, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 29, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Formula Grants To Local Educational Agencies Assistance Listing Number 84.060A
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Bratislava PAS Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002438
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002438) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002454||Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportuntity Announcment on behalf of DOE's Office of Fossil Energy (FE) entitled "Engineering-Scale Testing and Validation of Algae-Based Technologies and Bioproducts"|
|DE FOA 0002403||Engineering-Scale Testing and Validation of Algae-Based Technologies and Bioproducts|
|DE FOA 0002404||Advanced Processing of Rare Earth Elements and Critical Minerals for Industrial and Manufacturing Applications|
|DE FOA 0002237||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number DE-FOA-0002237: "Offshore Wind Energy Environmental Research and Instrumentation Validation"|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002438", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.