Apply for ED GRANTS 011221 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Formula Grants To Local Educational Agencies Assistance Listing Number 84.060A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.060.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2021 Part I of Electronic Application System for Indian Education (EASIE) Applications Available February 8, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of EASIE Part I March 11, 2021. Part II of EASIE Applications Available April 5, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of EASIE Part II May 14, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT For questions about the Formula Grants program, contact Dr. Crystal C. Moore, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, MS 6335, Washington, DC 20202-6335. Telephone (202) 215-3964. Email email@example.com. For technical questions about the EASIE application and uploading documentation, contact the Partner Support Center (PSC). Telephone 877-457-3336. Email OIE.EASIE@ed.gov. Note Applicants must meet the deadlines for both EASIE Part I and Part II to be eligible to receive a grant. Failure to submit the required supplemental documentation, described under Content and Form of Application Submission in section IV of this notice, by the EASIE Part I or II deadline will result in an incomplete application that will not be considered for funding. OIE recommends uploading the documentation at least two days prior to each deadline date to ensure that any potential submission issues are resolved prior to the deadlines..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1,300 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Digital Projects for the Public
Previous opportunity: Design, R&D, Validation, and Fabrication of a Prototype Carbon-Based Building
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 011221 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 011221 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 011221 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.356A|
|693JK321NF0008||Technical Assistance Grant|
|ED GRANTS 011321 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Education Opportunity Centers (EOC) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.066A|
|ED GRANTS 011321 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Equity Assistance Centers Assistance Listing Number 84.004D|
|ED GRANTS 011421 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Program Short-Term Project Assistance Listing Number 84.021A|
|ED GRANTS 011421 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Program Long-Term Project Assistance Listing Number 84.021B|
|ED GRANTS 011521 003||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Assistance for Arts Education (AAE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.351A|
|ED GRANTS 011521 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.200A|
|ED GRANTS 011521 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Full-Service Community Schools (FCCS) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.215J|
|ED GRANTS 011921 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Promise Neighborhoods (PN) Programs Assistance Listing Number 84.215N|
|ED GRANTS 011921 002||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native Hawaiian Career and Technical Education Program (NHCTEP), Assistance Listing Number 84.259A|
|72052121R00009||USAID/Haiti Education and Resilience Activity|
|72038821APS00003||Bangladeshi Youth Activity (BYA)|
|PASBGI 21 001||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2021 Call for Proposals|
|ED GRANTS 020421 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.022A|
|ED GRANTS 020421 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Small, Rural School Achievement (SRSA) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.358A|
|007 FY2021||BOLD ACADEMIC FELLOWSHIPS PROGRAM|
|693JJ318NF5228 2021||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education|
|ED GRANTS 021921 002||OSERS-OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children With Disabilities: Community Parent Resource Centers CFDA Number 84.328C|
|ED GRANTS 022221 001||Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): National Professional Development (NPD) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.365Z|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 011221 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.