Regional Environment, Science, Technology, and Health (ESTH) Grants for Pacific Island State (2018 SUVAREO OES)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Fiji in the agriculture, education, environment, food and nutrition, health, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Regional Environment, Science, Technology, and Health (ESTH) Grants for Pacific Island State" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.124.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $24,999.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Education, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Health, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Access on Colorado's Public Lands, Royal Gorge Field Office
Previous opportunity: Scoggins Valley Park Accessibility Improvements
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2018 SUVAREO OES", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: