Scoggins Valley Park Accessibility Improvements (BOR PN 18 N024)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Scoggins Valley Park Accessibility Improvements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.524.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 17, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Regional Environment, Science, Technology, and Health (ESTH) Grants for Pacific Island State
Previous opportunity: Diabetes and Heart Disease & Stroke Prevent Programs-Innovative State and Local Public Health Strategies to Prevent and Manage Diabetes and Heart Disease and Stroke
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR PN 18 N024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR PN 18 N025||Riparian Vegetation Rectuitment Tool for Assessing River Management Flexibility|
|P18AS00412||Urban Archeology Corps|
|P18AS00413||Support Frederick Douglas Distance Learning Education for Youth|
|NPS 18 NERO 0078||Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS|
|BOR GP 18 N004||Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisidiction|
|HU0001 18 USU 0002||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program - Round 2|
|P18AS00418||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
|P18AS00420||Partner Scholarships for Past Forward Conference|
|PD REM 18 001||Rural Emergency Medical Communications Demonstration Project|
|SFOP0005253||FY 2018 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|NPS 18 NERO 0070||Support Public Facilities and Opportunities; and the Preservation a|
|SFOP0005254||Internet Freedom Core Support for Anti-Censorship Technology|
|SFOP0005257||Internet Freedom: Advancing and Promoting Anti-Censorship Transport Libraries|
|F18AS00239||San Luis Valley Sandhill Crane Food Study|
|SFOP0005274||Countering Ballistic Missile and Related Technology Proliferation|
|P18AS00938||Indigenous Interpretation and Tribal Partnership|
|P18AS00431||Indigenous Interpretation and Tribal Partnership|
|NPS 18 NERO 0084||2018 Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park|
|SFOP0005270||Strengthening Parliament Effectiveness and Capacity in Tunisia|
|P18AS00436||Challenge Cost Share - 50th Anniversary of Rivers & Trails|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR PN 18 N024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: